Carburetors Vs Fuel Injector Comparision
Fuel injection (FI):
The working of the Fuel injection program is greater computerized and works on a lot of sensors. The fuel injection nozzle is provided instantly in the combustion chamber. The air intake is measured by the air sensor location inside. There is a pressure pump which pressurizes the fuel which allows it oncoming atomized and hereafter inside the combustion house, the spray is in the form of a mist which allows for complete and cleaner combustion. The fuel supply is retiring by the ECU which is the computer controlling all the electronics of the bike. So when the air supply is reproduced when the constrain is pulled, the air sensor detects the rebound which disclosure is by the time mentioned fed to the ECU so that consequently the fuel amount to be injected is reproduced as well.
Advantages of Carburetors:
- easy to handle and low-cost to replace.
- rapid servicing.
- On the go tuning and decor possible can be perceived up separately without disturbing the engine.
- Diaphragm inside is light as a feather and can erupt which will end up to have it replaced.
- The tuning behavior needs a big screw driver and has to be done physically.
- There is a actual amount of lag in the regulation of fuel delivery.Old technology.
- The air-fuel mixture ratio is not constant.
- Fuel visit from the stork is optimum and fuel atomizing allows for complete combustion.
- increase in fuel efficiency and power output.
- Acceleration acerbity increases.
- The air fuel mixture can be transferred on the go using different fuel maps pre-loaded on the ECU for variable power outputs.
- Servicing of the FI party is cumbersome.
- If there is an ECU defect, the bike will stop to work.
- It costs a lot and the service and maintenance is invaluable as well.
- Producing new Fuel maps needs loads of expertise.
- Procuring new fuel maps is a costly affair.